Monday, November 30, 2009

DOES She LIKE me!!!!???!!!?

dont u guys hate when people ask this questions...bit guys and girls...always asking this question based on nothing...its so rediculu when people think that their crush likes them just because they smiled to them or even said hi...its so stupid when people say things like " he or she likes me because they put me on their top 10 on myspace" lol ....any comments



DOES She LIKE me!!!!???!!!?

yeah i hate that too



DOES She LIKE me!!!!???!!!?

well maybe people are unsure and just want to know.



They just want something intersting in theri lives, that's all. It can get annoying but look at it from their perspective.



I know I've asked several times, "does he like me???"



because i just wanna know

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development