Saturday, November 28, 2009

I have an urgent question about the top ten answerers of this category!!?

Hey, you know that green outline that appears around a top answerer's avatar when they answer a question in that matching category? Well I've found a question where there were three answerers from the top ten, including Yahzmin:Semiretired, Fyre %26amp; Reign, and StephenK.



Well Y:S had the green outline and so did F%26amp;R, but Steve K did not have it. They're all from the top 10 of the Y!A category, you can check for yourself. So why does Stephen K not have the green outline? What IS the exact rule about that damned thing, cuz im in the top 10 of myspace answerers and i don't get it either!



btw, here's the question i mentioned:



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



Thanks for your answers, Y!Peeps =)



I have an urgent question about the top ten answerers of this category!!?

Several "guesses" about this one. It may only be the top 2 or 3 that get it. Or, the person may need to be in the top 10 of more than 1 category. I know that I'm in both Yahoo Answers and General - Yahoo Products, myself. I wonder if Fyre %26amp; Reign is in more than one category as well?



I have an urgent question about the top ten answerers of this category!!?

Stephen K had to hock her green outline. %26lt;grin%26gt;



Actually, that's an interesting observation. I had no idea that we had a green outline when we answered in categories where we're in the Top Ten.



Probably just a glitch in Yahoo Answers. They have lots of them.



I have an urgent question about the top ten answerers of this category!!?

Maybe, another Glitch of Yahoo...



I'm the 2nd top answerer's in the Toy Section, but I saw that I don't have the Green Outline either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development