Saturday, November 28, 2009

What happened to my myspace friends list?

I tried to add a friend to my list. When I approved the friend they showed up on my top 10, but not when I go to edit friends. This wouldn't be a problem except I can't see her profile because it's set to private and I'm not showing up on her list. It acts like I'm a friend, but I can't see her profile or post comments. She recieves messages from me and vice versa.



I can't send her a friend request because she is already on my list, and I can't delete her because she does not show up on edit friends. Have I just stumbled on to some weird myspace glitch?



What happened to my myspace friends list?

tell tom this he should know of it because it does sound like you have stumbled on a glitch maybe even check his post if there are anything about this--thats tom if you didnt know his http://www.myspace.com/tom



What happened to my myspace friends list?

Probably just a glitch. I think I've had this happen before. Have her delete you from her friends, and then try adding each other again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development