Monday, November 30, 2009

My myspace friends are hidden and i want them back!?

i have a code on my page that is programed thro my mypace layout code but i cant seem to get it back. i went to some sites to get them back but it keeps them hid. i really want my top friends back. any suggstions. please answer because i need then as soon as possible! any suggestion will b great!!! if u need my layout jus ask and ill email it to you. i dont want to change my layout neitehr because i love it! i rarely ever change my layouts so when i get one it lasts me a long time so i have to deal with the one i like becuase im picky at my layouts and i really want this one



HELP! PLEASE!!! I BEG! and i will choose a best abswer too!! 10 pts



My myspace friends are hidden and i want them back!?

Copy the code here on Yahoo Answers, the entire Layout code.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development