Saturday, November 28, 2009

Why is this ? ull probly get 10 points !!!?

This guy i have a crush on has put his arm around me and given me a back massage he talks to me at school as well.



he just got myspace and im on his top 12 friends (he moved me there)



A guy who is just placed below me comented on his page and he replyed, i commented on his page and he didnt reply. he has since replyed to other people who commented after me



y is he doing this i really like him



Why is this ? ull probly get 10 points !!!?

Maybe there was a time frame difference and he didn't think he should answer since it had been so long since it was posted.



When someone post on myspace and its been awhile since I have visited myspace then I only comment to the most recent. Hope this helps and eases your mind.



Try posting when you see him online or better yet IM him,be bold the worst that could happen is you find out he really doesn't like you or the best would be that he does :^)



Why is this ? ull probly get 10 points !!!?

maybe hes doing something just give him time he'll reply or ask him



Why is this ? ull probly get 10 points !!!?

To attract Your attention and to show off in front of you. Trust me guys do it all the time so you'll at least pay a spect of attention to them. He may be ignoring you because if he responds to quickly it'll look like he wants you so bad, and usually guys take a while to get girls, especially since guys are mostly shy about talking to someone they like. Or maybe he just doesnt know you or saw your comment. Hope I help!



Why is this ? ull probly get 10 points !!!?

my friend is just like that!! he always gives massages to girls and i mean ALL girls. and he is a flirt. he doesnt like you because my friend is a wannabe player and this guy you are describing isnt worth your time.



maybe we're talking about the same person? LOL



Why is this ? ull probly get 10 points !!!?

maybe he didn't notice ur comment, or didn't feel like replying, i wouldn't worry to much about it it sounds like he likes u so just go wit it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development