Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I make a profile like this?

I want my profile to be in line with the top directory but I don't know how. I want my profile to look something like that.



Any ideas?



http://www.myspace.com/anbu_akatsuki_ani...



Rewards 10 points!



How do I make a profile like this?

u look good add me as one of ur freinds on myspace my screen name is imma king u can ask steven if im lyin



How do I make a profile like this?

Im kinda not sure wat your talking about and i cant go on ur page right now cuz im at work but try going to www.hotfreelayouts.com.......they have the nicest premade layouts...they have so many to pick from you gota like atleast one........they have myhotcomments on there to so you can add quotes to you profile and girl stuff like dat.....check minez out, all my stuff is off that website.....www.myspace.com/italian_n_lu...



How do I make a profile like this?

it shows the profile as private....if you want a private page then go to your profile..or click home whatever...go to account settings then check the box that says make my profile viewable to friends only

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development