Thursday, December 3, 2009

Any guitarists out there?

I play lead guitar and i'm 10.



My guitar teacher is in a band called phoenixchild so visit there myspace page! www.myspace.com/phoenixchildmusic



I play an Ibanez RG321MH Through a Line6 Spider3 Its a real nice amp ranging from a dark tone to quite a warm metal distortion. Great with the pinch harmonics. I can play sweep arppeggios and The Darkness song called I believe in a thing called love. Over the top of the neck on guitar! Im making my own song and i would love to put a monster solo in there. I like Trivium and mettallica and bullet for my valentine.



If you're a guitarist please email me at



owl.fire@yahoo.com



I love to do some hard things as well. I have tryed Micheal angelo batio shred warm ups and he is the worlds fastest guitarist in the world Ever!!



I can shred kind of and i think also the action on my Ibanez needs to be adjusted slightly lower.



If you want to be my friend then please add me!



owl.fire@yahoo.com



owl.fire@yahoo.com



Any guitarists out there?

hi. i started playing guitar when i was 10 .. i have played for more than 20 years now.....what kind of bridge is on your guitar tremelo or standard.... it my be easy to lower... e mail me if you like to....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development