Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Help..does he like me cuz im confused?

ok so i have this best guy friend...and i like him alot,we always friendly hug ea.other,every five min.inclass we look at ea.other and we both smile for like 3 sec.then turn away.i am the first girl on his top on his myspace..im number 11..(the #'s 1-10 are his guy friends from his hockey team)idk..if he likes me thoguh..we are EXTREMELY CLOSE friends..he said i was his best friend...but b4 that he found out i liked him..and i told not anymore that..that wuz a long time ago...we didnt tlk for like 1 week..then we started hangin' out..i really want him to like me..wat should i do??and does he like me??or are we just "freinds"??how do i flirt with him w/0 him even knowing i like him???help'



and thaxxx to all who answer!!



Help..does he like me cuz im confused?

You can feel miserable or fabulous about him. Your choice.



Yes he does love you, but he's not ready for romance yet. Give him time. When the time is right, he will move toward that with you. If you rush it, it will get awkward, and make you both miserable. Beware.



Meanwhile you can enjoy his simple-hearted friendship. This is the most carefree period of your relationship, and can be the most fun. This period is more valuable than you think it is, and should be appreciated. Savor the simple friendship; this time is precious.



Yes he loves you. This is the early stage. Savor it.



Help..does he like me cuz im confused?

no he doesn't.



sorry.



Help..does he like me cuz im confused?

**** you



Help..does he like me cuz im confused?

jump him tomorrow



Help..does he like me cuz im confused?

you should let him know you like him, first of all.



wanting someone to like you is not healthy if they do not like you.



if he does like you, it will work out!



flirting with him is to LET HIM KNOW you like him - so don't be shy girl, flirt away :)



Help..does he like me cuz im confused?

He likes you. =]



the whole point of flirting is to show him that you like him.



Help..does he like me cuz im confused?

Generally when someone says "I am confused", generally means everything is clear: there aren't hidden feelings. I think this guy likes you as a friend...



Help..does he like me cuz im confused?

be honest. Just be you. c'mon.



Help..does he like me cuz im confused?

Are you sure you like him??



Help..does he like me cuz im confused?

You should ask him what his feelings are towards you, and tell him that you have feelings for him too.



Help..does he like me cuz im confused?

take a chance!! tell him how u feel and see if he feels the same way



Help..does he like me cuz im confused?

just a warning... BE CAREFUL.. this is dangerous territory. but at least let him know how you feel. and watch his reaction closely



Help..does he like me cuz im confused?

he likes you as a friend don't ruin it



wait this one out. let him say he wants you as his girlfriend on his own without you throwing yourself at him



in the mean while date others



good luck



Help..does he like me cuz im confused?

Its never a good idea to date your friend, especially your best friend.Trust me, I am talking from personal experience here! If you really value your friendship then you wouldn't. Otherwise, you may risk losing him.



Help..does he like me cuz im confused?

just be honest with him and tell him how you feel i know easier said than done well think of it this way if you tell him that you want to be more than friends and he doesnt think so then you know now instead of having your tail between your legs every time you are around him. and he knows how you feel, what happens happens and there is nothing you can do about it if it was ment to be then he will be with you but if not then its time to move on sweetie sorry but hey email me and let me know how it goes either way timnewhope16@yahoo.com



Help..does he like me cuz im confused?

I'm not sure, sounds like a confusing thing. I think at first he sees you as a friend, but he got kinda scared because you told him you liked him. Just because you give each other hugs and he's really friendly doesn't means he likes you. He could just be very friendly.There are other signs that show that he likes you like if he gives you hints that reflect about you. Like if he says i like a girl that basketball and listen's to maroon five. Something like that, or if he says something about be being more than a friend or the way he hugs you and says things a certain way. If you like him and want to flirt, you can ask some of your girlfriends.Part of flirting is also being very touchy and having a good stare, or if he feels like you are in his personal space. Hope this helps.



Help..does he like me cuz im confused?

I thought the whole point of flirting was to make him know you like him...



He probably likes you. Just try to GRADUALLY make romantic overtones to him and see what happens. In other words, don't pull him into a doorwell and feel him up (my freakout reflexes kicked in and I got the hell out of there before I realized it wasn't a bad thing ;)



Help..does he like me cuz im confused?

For you to find out anything, try taking the first step. My mother always told me.. "Make him come to you". That was ten years ago, for me. I don't want you to make a fool of yourself, but if you're close friends, why hide how you feel?



I just don't understand why people have to hide there true feelings, (and I'm 27 years old). Some things in life, can never be answered, until you ask it to the right person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development