Sunday, December 6, 2009

MYSPACE: can I get a top 4 without people being able to click a certain link. PLASE HELP?

I used to hide my top 8 on MySpace but now I want to put in a Top 4. So i got that done - now all I have to do is remove the code that gets rid of top 8's and stuff.



Now, what i'm asking is when I remove the code will people be able to click the link that says "View all of her friends"



I don't want people to be able to view my friends.



P.S. -- if you don't understand what I mean by the 'code' it's a code you put in myspace that disables EVERYONE from seeing your friends and seeing your top 4,8,12 - whatever you have.



So is there a way - or another code that i can put so that people won't be able to view my friends



--(I only want people to be able to see my top 4)--



I want to disable them from clicking the



link that says "View all of her Friends"



So PLEASE HELP :]



10 POINTS TO BEST ANSWER, THANK YOUU! :)



MYSPACE: can I get a top 4 without people being able to click a certain link. PLASE HELP?

%26lt;z%26gt; disables links when put in certain fields

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development