Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I need boy advice![10 pts for best answer]?

ok so i think he likes me ..im on his top on myspace but we literally only said 2 words to each other but then the other night i sent him a message and he didnt reply ...but then in the hallway he threw his pencil down just to walk by me ...[yess i saw him do it ...it was really cute!!] also in p.e. he was layin out in the middle of the floor starring at me! as usual. but idk if he likes me !...what should i do!.how do i tell if he likes me i dont wanna look like a fool in front of him HELLP .[keep in mind that im kinda shy]]



I need boy advice![10 pts for best answer]?

alright im a guy. i'll help you out. any signals, like staring. finding things to do jjust so he can look at you. talking to you, possibly not talking to you because hes nervous. allll signs, all that you said hes doing. hes interested. try maybe smiling back, saying hi, small talk, become friends (not too good friends cause then theres the friend barrier and a relationship is out of the question). he'll respond to you responding to him. he'll ask to hangout or go to a party or whatever. hope ot helps =)



I need boy advice![10 pts for best answer]?

well if you want to know if he likes you, you should just come out with it and ask him! that could help you overcome some of your shyness, but if you dont feel comfortable doing that, then you could just keep waiting for more clues....this might mean that hes giving you signs that he likes you....you know...like some girls do with guys! but just keep waching for hints! GOOD LUCK!!



I need boy advice![10 pts for best answer]?

i have seen this a lot and guys are just as shy as we are and im sure thats why he didnt reply to your message and it seems to me that he is really flirty but shy at doing it.



I think that you should really tell him how you feel and its hard when your shy but guys think that is realllly cuute!



and if he dosnt like you. so what? you have nothing to loose but a lot to gain. I personaly would rather try and have him not like me then wonder if there could have ever been something between you to.



good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development