Sunday, December 6, 2009

Is Yahoo! Answers screwing me over?

Okay, so I've finally got about 46 best answers for the myspace category, so that I can get onto the top 10 best answers for that particular category. The lowest number of best answers is 30...so where do I fit in? Looks like I should be on that list, but I'm not. So, maybe I'm looking into it a bit more than I should, but if this is all a game to get points to get to levels and have people on a "list" then they should play the game fairly, wouldn't you think?



Is Yahoo! Answers screwing me over?

The list doesn't update until the end of the week, so you might be on it then. But this happens a lot. A lot of the time I don't show up in top answerers for Canadian Football even though I should be on it, it happens to everyone.



Is Yahoo! Answers screwing me over?

Stop complaining! I don't come here for the points. I'm here because I like to be here from time to time. Who cares what list your on.



Thanks for the 2 points!



Is Yahoo! Answers screwing me over?

There has been a glitch in the best answerer lists since they started posting them. Some have posted that the lists havent been updated in weeks. Sometimes if you refresh the page the person listed as the top best answerer will change to a totally different person. Yahoo is aware of this problem along with the many other glitches and is hopefully figuring out a way to fix them but as with everything else it may take time.



Feel free to report this to the YA Team as many others have and maybe it will get fixed sooner:



y_answrs_team@yahoo.com



Or visit the Suggestions Board to report the problems:



http://suggestions.yahoo.com/?prop=answe...



Is Yahoo! Answers screwing me over?

I don't understand the numbers appearing on that list against Best Answers. The last person listed for mathematics has 64 best answers. If that puts him in 10th position, I don't see how 64 can be anything like right. Allowing for the fact that my answers are mostly over 4 categories, I reckon I must have considerably more than that with 1182 best answers in total.



It's been like this for ages. Don't expect anything miraculous to happen at the end of the week.



Is Yahoo! Answers screwing me over?

You used "fairly" and "Yahoo!Answers in the same sentence.



The two are becoming more and more diametrically opposed to one another

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development