Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How do I make a professional music page like this?

http://www.myspace.com/hawthorneheights



I have been on the computer non stop for 2 days trying to make a professional site for my band



http://www.myspace.com/societyredkills



this is as far as I have gotten and I am really trying. Basically I want



the very top my band logo



then the myspace advert



then my profile picture and location



then my music player



then my top friends maybe in a scrollbar to conserv space and look neat



then my comment box submittable right there



then my actual comments. i'm debating this part because all the big bands don't enable pictures.



I have all the graphics I want but I don't know how to get them perfectly into place. I tried stealing their site but that didn't work. Generators don't move the band music player around.



I want a very pro looking site thats efficient and fun but I don't have any money. well i have like 10 bucks I could give somebody if they did a killer job cuz it's my gas money tomorrow but i would make it work



How do I make a professional music page like this?

Find a trustworthy friend who will help you out and knows how to work myspace layouts.



I'd be willing to do it, but you'd have to trust me with your password and such so it probably wouldn't work. Anyway... Email: hollyy.heart.attack@hotmail.com



I'd be happy to keep it running if thats what you want and get you friend adds which means more exposure for your band.



All I can say now is to delete the entire layout and start again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development