Thursday, December 3, 2009

When I click on preview when I edit my profile, it only shows the top of the page and it worked just

Like 10 minutes ago this problem worked fine but now it only shows the top part of the page and doesn't show the preview. I tried delteting cookies and cache and stuff but that didn't work. I normally use Opera for myspace so I tried using firefox and safari and I get the same result.



When I click on preview when I edit my profile, it only shows the top of the page and it worked just fine?

There have been many issues with Myspace this week, %26amp; that may be one of them.



But what I find usually messes up the Preview Mode is when you use something on your profile that alters the entire layout of the page. Some things will not show up correctly when you test them in the preview mode, %26amp; so you must memorize where the code is, Save the changes, %26amp; go back to delete the code if you don't like them later. Preview Mode will not always work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development