Thursday, December 3, 2009

My female friend is closer to my boyfriend then i am!! 10 pts for best answer?

My boyfriend has a close female friend, that I've had no problem with,.



Then I find out that she likes a guy with a girlfriend. My boyfriend is the only guy top on her friends on myspace and that worries me, even though myspace is stupid.



He said he has no intention of breaking up with me, because he doesn't like her in any way... but at the same time doesn't want to ruin the friendship.



Today I found out that he went to her house without telling me since I was busy today. They played x-box, laughed and talked. I hated it. She has a picture of her and him on her myspace that says " __Her name___ and __MY__boyfriend__". She knows him more then me since they met last year but i only knew him for 4 months. but at the same time, i dont know if she likes him though so i don't want to assume and make drama.



what should i do?!??



My female friend is closer to my boyfriend then i am!! 10 pts for best answer?

Okay, I know this is tough.



But you must respect his wishes to have friends.. Sometimes they are of the opposite sex. Ask to hang out with both of them and see how they act around one another, that will tell you a lot.



I'm going to share something with you, one of my best friends is a guy, and he has a girlfriend of about a month right now. She doesn't like that we hang out, but we do anyways. He has NO feelings for me, and I don't have feelings for him.



I can assure you that there is most likely nothing going on :)



My female friend is closer to my boyfriend then i am!! 10 pts for best answer?

okay, well its tough i can tell. but listen 2 ur BF, he said tht he doesnt lik her tht way. then believe him. bout his 'lady friend' well, hang out with her 4 lik a day... get 2 know her %26amp; stuff. then u guys can go places together, u can suggle up w/ ur cutie while his lady friend will try 2 explain the math problem her teacher excepted them 2 figure out. hope tht helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development