Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Wow... Im confused here???

So Im in a relationship with my girlfriend of 6 months.. I never would even look at another girl.. Well this girl that was crazy about me called me and we hung out, I just meant it as friends.. but we kissed and stuff, so now she liked me. So then the girl that was in love with me asks me to be her boyfriend and I say yes.. so now I have 2 girlfriends. They both live about 10 minutes from each other. I'm in love with my current girlfriend but also love this girl too.. and I can't continue to live like this.. My current gf is on my top spot on MySpace, while the other girl keeps asking me when Im taking her off (I told her I don't talk to her anymore)...



I hate living like this.. what do I do?



Wow... Im confused here???

you are confuse. you cant be in love with two girls. sit down and wonder and question yourself who you like more and who you heart is leaning too. figure that out and stick to one girl. its not fair for both girls because you cheating on your current girlfriend



Wow... Im confused here???

pick the one u like the most, and stay away from the other girl.



everyone wants to have their cake and eat it too, you want the icing, and that will cost you alot



Wow... Im confused here???

wat does stuff mean? any ways ask ur self which one would u rather b stuck on an island with, and if u cant decide then think of all her good traits and see who has more



Wow... Im confused here???

Booo hooooo!



Wow... Im confused here???

u shouldnt have done that in the first place but i can understanf someitmes u cant help it



its hard but u just have to pick the one that means most to you



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



Wow... Im confused here???

You better choose one of them before you don't have either of them. If you loved the first one so much why would you hang out and kiss the other one?



Wow... Im confused here???

You shouldn't have put yourself in this situation........... I mean.... a myspace page and everything. that other girl is going to bug the mess out of you on when you will take your gf's pic down.



So... you have to make a hard decision. Let one of them go. Either tell the first girl you found someone else or tell the second girl that you are interested in the other girl and she was first.



I know it's hard. Believe me. I had to choose between 2 guys at one point that I accidently liked at the same time............but you have to do it. It's better to be honest about it than to be sneaky and get caught. And with the girl on the myspace page as your number one, and they live 10 minutes apart, you are bound to get caught very quickly.



The second girl might rqst to be your first gf's friend on myspace and send her a nasty little message, or they might see your car parked at the others house, or they might have a mutual friend and you don't know it. I suggest you nip it in the bud NOW!!!!!



GoodLuck



Wow... Im confused here???

you cheater! kick the other girl to the curb



Wow... Im confused here???

Dump both of them, either way you're going to hurt someone and it's going to be a big mess and if they find out through each other or on their own then they're both going to dump you anyway. How old are you? 14?



PS....MySpace isn't The Bible.



Wow... Im confused here???

Choose and stop being an Ahole! It's not fair to either girl.



Wow... Im confused here???

Simple solution! Stop lying, stop cheating others ,and yourself. In the end, what ever u get wrong, u WILL loose! You know exactly what to do, now challenge urself, and say, do I really want to be selfish, and be considered a liar.



That's all u gotta do. Last but not least, if u choose to continue this, then get very comfortable LYING, CHEATING, LYING CHEATING AND LYING AND CHEATING! Getting upset on a daily basis because u have to keep up with ur lies, and ultimately, get ready to have to not CARE 4 NO ONE, but urself.



You excited? Hmmmm, I didn't think so!



The choice is yours



Wow... Im confused here???

If you realy love the first girl,then stick with her,but make a choice becouse sombody is going to get hurt and you might lose both of them.



Wow... Im confused here???

Make a choice between the two girls and let the loser down gently by being honest ~~~ letting her know she is a fine lady but your heart lives elsewhere.



Wow... Im confused here???

Cutting the chase, and getting down to the facts.



You have "4" possibilities that are going to happen in one way shape or form.



1. you choose g/f #1 AND DUMP THE OTHER.



2. you choose g/f #2 AND DUMP THE OTHER.



3. Be the player you are and KEEP g/f #1 and g/f #2 and get extreamly lucky.



4. When it plays out and they find out about each other, you will be the only one left in a relationship by your self. (that'll suck)



But really, today who knows, maybe there is that 5th possibility that ALL of you hook up and get together, but then there is the next possibility too, so think about it....



Maybe after you all hook up, they get together and DUMP YOU!....



Me, I choose the one that is going to bring in the most bacon and who has the "BEST BACON", know what i mean.



Wow... Im confused here???

Sorry but it isnt right that you are stringing these girls on like this tel your new gf that you have a gf or decide who you like best.not ever thing works but you cant do this to 2 ppl no matter how much you like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development