Sunday, December 6, 2009

What should I Do? I like this girl, but I don't know if it would be appropriate top ask her on

I'm 20, I moved to a new town about a year ago, after I dropped out of college. I'm working as a real estate broker (licensed), and don't have a lot of friends (maybe a couple), cuz i didn't grow up around the town I'm in now. I'm pretty outgoing. I randomly message people in my area on myspace, just introducing myself, and seeing who will respond... So far i get a response from about 1 outta 10 people i message but after a couple messages they don't write back.. I have been messaging back %26amp; forth with 1 girl now for over a month.. Just asking random questions (like where you live if you could live anywhere, whats your favorite season, have you ever gone streaking, etc) and talking about whatever.. From what I can tell she has a good personality, and from the pictures i find her attractive.. I've never met her in person, and just don't know if it would be creepy/weird to ask her on a date? Thoughts Please %26amp; if you were a girl how would you respond if u were in that situation? THANKS



What should I Do? I like this girl, but I don't know if it would be appropriate top ask her on a date?

yup, at least you've realized that it would be strange to ask her out like that. unfortunately, its hard to get someones phone number of even ask her for a date in that regard because it gets too personal. The internet is full of rapists blah blah blah. So there are X amount of reasons for her not to go. Move on would be what i suggest. If you really can't set up a place where you, her and a bunch of other friends could hang out together, from there, demonstrate interest in her via touch and talk. Remember never to actually become her friend and demonstrate interest 20 minutes within the interaction. It should be clear within the group of friends that you and her are attracted to each other



Vo.



What should I Do? I like this girl, but I don't know if it would be appropriate top ask her on a date?

In my experience u should ask her out because if u dont u will always look back and wounder WOT IF.



What should I Do? I like this girl, but I don't know if it would be appropriate top ask her on a date?

That's tricky, especially considering todays society. If I were you I would just be non chalant about it. Dont ask her on a date, that might b too much too soon. Just see if she wants to hang out for a while. Make sure you meet her some where public so she isn't too weird about it. For instance "Hey, do you think that you and one of your friends would wanna meet me and my buddy at the mall? Maybe catch a bite to eat and walk around or something?" I wouldn't necessarily use the mall, but it's as good a place as any. and if she feels reluctant, tell her you understand and that that was why you offered to meet in public and with other people. then after you physically meet her, ask her on a date in person. Who knows, maybe she'll accept and you can catch a movie that night? Good luck!



What should I Do? I like this girl, but I don't know if it would be appropriate top ask her on a date?

say you would like to take her out on a date. in a public place where there are sure to be alot of people and in a jk matter say if your worried you can bring a friend or a gun along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development