Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I really need help! i can't 'choose' a guy!?

i am currently going out with bob. hes a year and a grade higher than me. im in 7th hes in 8th, hes 14 im 13. well i was going to ask out this boy bill who is my same age and grade that is practically my best friend...but then bob came along and asked me out. i was kinda of pressured and i didnt want to break bobs heart so i said yes. i really like bob but i am in love with bill. well i have been going out with bob for 2 weeks, and so far we have just waved in the halls and gave hugs and gone to the school dance together and just hung out. well last sunday we went to the movies...and well we had our first kiss. i was expecting it to be small...but he just went for the makeout. i eventually got into it, but then he was doing it so much it just got annoying. well eversince i hadne seen or talked to him. he never calls me, and when i call him we talk for a little then he says he has to do something and he never calls back. we are on winter break so i havent seen him at school bcuz we're not there. well as for bill, we've hung out a few times and he always joke around in school with me. we have a closer connection and i feel he likes me, and i like him back. i talk to him on the phone every night, he calls me. and we talk for hours. he even calls me at like 2 am when he's not supposed to be on the phone. i am number one on his top [on myspace] and he IMs me all the time. i am just going crazy right now bcuz he asked out this one gilr he liked right after i hooked up with bob. now they broke up and i REALLY want him. all of my friends like him tho, and i dont want to make them feel bad if we went out. also, isk if its just what my overly-protective brother has said to me, but i feel like i am bobs makeout toy sometime [even tho we only made out once, it was like 10 times in an hour] bobs last gf broke up with him cuz all he wanted to do was makeout...so idk. idk how to break up with bob tho bcuz i dont want him to hate me and i still want us to be friends. his ex gf and him are still good friends now, so it may be ok tho. well anyways, i just need some advice. i know who the obvious guy to pick is...its just i have never broken up with a guy b4...so idk how to do it. plz and thank you. ***oh ya, bob and bill arent there real names///well bill is...but its billy...anyways...advice plz!***



I really need help! i can't 'choose' a guy!?

seems like your in a really tough situtation well we all know tat you should pick "bill" and dump "bob" he seems like a jerk, all he wants to do is makeout and thats probably because hes older. And all you need to do is just say im sorry but i dont feel like i like you as much as i used to, dont get into details just short and sweet and mention you still wanna be friends with him, then dont worry about your friends liking "bill" if they really liked him they would be dating him not watching him date other girls its theyre fault for not going for it so i hope that helped!



I really need help! i can't 'choose' a guy!?

Go With Bill because you love Bill. Love is stronger than like obviously. Go with with Bill. You love him.



I really need help! i can't 'choose' a guy!?

Bob is just using you ... he's getting what he wants and then dropping you like last weeks shoes ( most guys are like that ). In my opinion bill is the one you should go for .



I really need help! i can't 'choose' a guy!?

you are really young for such a long problem...



bob sounds like a jerk, get rid of him.



as for bill, see what happens after you dump bob



I really need help! i can't 'choose' a guy!?

it would be good for you to break up with bob and continue to stay friends with bill because its good to have a nice friendship.



I really need help! i can't 'choose' a guy!?

hun your only 13, you shouldn't be on here. respect the community guidlines. and, because your 13 you don't understand what love means so don't use it. love is whre you're willin to spend the rest of your life with that person, in sickness and hardship, etc. and, ur too young to date. i'm only 14, but i'm so glad i waited a year. once you start highschool you'll understand, everythings different. stay friends with both of the guys but stop fretting over it, im sure you'll have a ton of boyfriends. and i wldn't put ur age cus ppl will turn you in



I really need help! i can't 'choose' a guy!?

I think that the guy you love is Bill, and that you cant stay with Bob cause you dont love him and he is using you.



I really need help! i can't 'choose' a guy!?

you made it more complicated then what it really is by saying yes to someone u didnt like to begin with

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development