Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What's up with my so called love life?

This guy that I have a huge crush on told me 2 Sundays ago that he didn't want a relationship. Well as much as it hurts I had to accept it. He knows how I feel about him. Last Sunday he calls me and sort of beats around the bush like he was just calling to check up on me. I called him back and told him that my plans have been canceled and if he what to do something just say it. He called me back 10 min later to take him out to eat. Well I went to his place to pick him up and he says you know if you don't have the money we don't have to go we could just chill here b/c I'm not really hungry. We ended up going and he paid the bill. When we got back we watched a movie and went to bed. I had to leave early for work but he act like he didn't want me to go, he kept hugging me and putting his arm around me. Then two days later he calls to see how I'm doing. Thursday he sent me a text and Yesterday he called and asked me did I want to go to a house party w/ him, his boy and his girl. When I got to his place he asked me when was I going to take him to see this movie and also showed me that he moved me up on his Top Friends myspace page. I ended up getting drunk at the party so I don't remember much that happened. He said I was flirting witht this other guy and seemed jealous. He then stated that he got 4 numbers while he was there, then said naw I'm just messing with you. We might go to the movies this weekend. I mean the last week we have been spending a lot of time together and as much as I like it I'm confused. If he likes me why won't he just say it. I know he said he doesn't want a relationship so what's up with this and what should I do?



Do you think this guy likes me and too stupid to realize it or are we just becoming closer friends?



What's up with my so called love life?

To clear up the confusion-- just ask him straight up...



The thing could be that he does like you -- but doesnt want a relationship as he said... I would say that your confused by his mixed signals and just clear it up-- get it all understood.



What's up with my so called love life?

your just blind and dont realize when its in front of you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development