Sunday, December 6, 2009

Myspace help?? 10 points!?

the text in my tables doesnt reache all the way to the edgnes... can anyone help me fix this??? and also i centered my entire profile[one column] and i only have like two tlabes but the top box[defgault pic,name,quote,city,login,etc.] and my contact table are skinnier than my bottom two tables. adn i DID i\go to my code and look for the tables **** but nothing was there so theres no way to chnage it! any help here?? thanks!!!!!!!



Myspace help?? 10 points!?

IM SRRY BUT I CANT BUT IT USSALY DID THIS TO ME WEN I HAD ALOT OF THINGS ON THERE I COULD NOT DO IT ANYMORE!



Myspace help?? 10 points!?

the text in ur table do not reach to the edge. the bottom table are bigger than the upper box because u have more thing on the bottom or a big picture that is making it big

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development