Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How could I make a banner or overlaying image that would cover the annoying ads on my myspace (band)

So far I've used this to get a banner on the top of the page



%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;



body{



position:top center;margin-top: 400;}



div.topbanner {



top: 10;



width: 1000px;



height: 360px;



margin-left: -458px;



position: absolute;



align: center;



}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



%26lt;div class="topbanner"%26gt;%26lt;IMG SRC="http://yaddayadda.com/example.jpg" border="0"%26gt;%26lt;/div%26gt;



But as I move the top margin down the ads overlap on top of the banner. Is there a way I could have the banner overlap the ads?



How could I make a banner or overlaying image that would cover the annoying ads on my myspace (band) profile?

There i always a way. Unfortunately myspace doesnt let you use javascript or any of the higher level tags. Its against the myspace users agreement to cover up adds and Im sure Tom will do away with your space if you succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development