Sunday, December 6, 2009

Who has a myspace account?

hi who has a myspace acdount you dont have to give it to me or anything i was just asking because my teacher if the people who have myspace if they were to make a nation it would be like in the top 10 (with population i mean)



Who has a myspace account?

Everyone Has One Except you i guess lol



Who has a myspace account?

who doesnt



yes i do and every 1 i no does 2



Who has a myspace account?

yes most people now days have a myspace account or atleast know several people that have one if they do not. I know people in Canada, Japan, and many states in the U.S. that have accounts. It has definitely gone worldwide. And it started with high schoolers and college students but now even 40 year olds have it.



Who has a myspace account?

I do, many people that I know have my space...



Who has a myspace account?

add my myspace layout site at:



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



Who has a myspace account?

I do add me if you get one any one else add me too http://www.myspace.com/doniellejatkinson



Who has a myspace account?

i have one too .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development