Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Why????!!!!!!!?

im a freshmen and my best friend is too. we go to different schools but we only live like 10 or 15 mins away from each other.hes been my best friend since forever.i love that boy to death.we dated once before but it didnt work out.we broke up but we were still best friends.i have a new boyfriend and we've been together for 3months today.anywho, since i've had a new boyfriend, he hasnt been talkin to me much anymore.he took me off his top friends on myspace.he just hasnt been acting like himself. we havent talked in forever.he wont txt me back anymore either.wats goin on with him? why is he doin this??? please help me!



Why????!!!!!!!?

He probably still likes... maybe he never really stopped liking you! And it sounds as if he's jealous!



If he lives 10/15 mins away from you why don't you go talk with him? Do you think you can't have this conversation personally?



In my opinion, you should go and talk with him... you know, to find out what's going on!



Good luck!



Why????!!!!!!!?

sounds like he is jealous, maybe he still likes you...



Why????!!!!!!!?

I think he's jealous



Why????!!!!!!!?

he is jealous. probably not even of your actual bf, just he fact that you have one. maybe he likes you maybe he doesnt. he could either like you or just be dissapinted that he isnt the only guy in your life. just taljk to him about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development