Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I'm losing my best friend?

i moved countries about half a year ago and me and my best freind used to talk on msn aaall the time, she'd even get up at like 6am to talk to me and i'd do the same, she'd send my comments all the time asking about my day and telling me about hers and would tell me how much she missed me.



But lately she's been so dull :( like wenever i go on msn to talk to her she talks for like 5-10 mins then says bye, with one 'x' when it used to be ' love you! miss you! ttyl xoxo' and now i talk to her and she answers with one word. i asked her to go on earli if i would and she just said no. i still have a shoutout on her myspace and am her top friend, so why is she treating me like this? i've already talked to her about it but she doesnt reali think much about it. so how do i tell her how i feel with out seeming like, obsessed with her?



I'm losing my best friend?

ask her about it.she mighyt hav a problem at school or somethin. i used 2 hav a best friend 2 but now we both moved n we dont talk n e more. but i guess it's best 2 give her space n when she feels bac 2 normal n relize that she's been very mean 2 her BEST freind i'm sure she'll come 2 her senses



I'm losing my best friend?

maybe she has been havin a rough time? falling into depression? all possibilities, just ask her what is wrong next time, make sure you get her attention and get ALL the answers out of her



I'm losing my best friend?

just say that u really miss talking to her and ask her if somethings up. maybe shes going thro a situation and is depressed or sumthing... just terll her that she can tell u anything if something happens, u guys are friends after all,,,



I'm losing my best friend?

Honey, you are growing apart, that's all. It is time for you to make new friends where you are, and stop depending on old ones so much. It hurts, but it is the way of the world.



I had this happen to me over %26amp; over %26amp; OVER, because we moved a LOT when I was in school. Trust me, it is best to let go %26amp; move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development