Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A girl sed she liked me i?

i asked her out after she flirted for 5 weeks. she came insulted me with her sister and five freinds for 10 minutes and walked out. she made me a myspace that is specificaly made to spread rumors and lies myspace isnt doing anything. i didnt do anything to offend her and on top of all that i brokeup with my girlfreind so i could be with this one. i am confused freaked out and realy need yalls advice on how to fight/counteract this problem please help me



A girl sed she liked me i?

First mistake u've made is breaking up with ur girl to be with this obviously "mean girl". U should never throw away what u have 'cause u don't know what u're gonna get. U didn't mentioned if u're still have feelings for ur ex, but if u do, and since u already know her, u should definitely fight to get her back and live this mistake behind you. Don't try to get revenge on the "mean girl", it's not worth it. don't live in the past, try to move on with ur life.



A girl sed she liked me i?

Trust me I know, it's gonna stay with u for a time, but when it's the right time u'll learn to let it go. I've had worst experiences and i've let go of them, was hard but i did it. You can too. Good luck with ur ex now... bye Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development