Sunday, December 6, 2009

Can you do something for me? ( jonas brothers fans)?

ok so the Jonas Brothers are like AMAZING. lol! And their new album is on the top 10 billboard charts!! The jonas brothers and their fans would like to keep it that way so its their request that you tell people to go out and buy thier album. Its really good and you will not regret it.



you can check them out at their myspace page if you haven't heard them before it's: http://www.myspace.com/jonasbrothers



just listen to them... please and thank you. :)



Can you do something for me? ( jonas brothers fans)?

ohh ive listened to them alright. and let me tell you. i love them to death. lol. i have some of their posters too. lol. but yeah..even though im 18 im still kind of a dork..but still. lol. they have great music and they are all soo cute. but my favorite jonas brother would be joe. lol. have you seen them in the hannah montana episode..that episode was soo cute and funny. i love it.



Can you do something for me? ( jonas brothers fans)?

i did...not.



they're ok



Can you do something for me? ( jonas brothers fans)?

i don't like them that much but good luck



Can you do something for me? ( jonas brothers fans)?

i bought it today!! it is sooo cool, i love it!



Can you do something for me? ( jonas brothers fans)?

yeah they are good! =]



Can you do something for me? ( jonas brothers fans)?

i luv jb!!! im sure we would get along fine lol since my mom calls me a dork all the time lol its funny since shes a dork to lol we r dorks together!!!! lol i luv jb!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development