Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Wow... Im confused about this??

So Im in a relationship with my girlfriend of 6 months.. I never would even look at another girl.. Well this girl that was crazy about me called me and we hung out, I just meant it as friends.. but we kissed and stuff, so now she liked me. So then the girl that was in love with me asks me to be her boyfriend and I say yes.. so now I have 2 girlfriends. They both live about 10 minutes from each other. I'm in love with my current girlfriend but also love this girl too.. and I can't continue to live like this.. My current gf is on my top spot on MySpace, while the other girl keeps asking me when Im taking her off (I told her I don't talk to her anymore)...



I hate living like this.. what do I do?



Wow... Im confused about this??

Buddy you got to get some control.......Love is love......lust is lust........If you loved one girl you would NEVER put her through this.



Step up and either stand tall beside the one who loves you and was there for you or stand back as you crush a very innocent souls heart all because she trusted you. man , its okay to look as your not dead but why would you ever consider you had the right to hurt others by dragging another Innocent into this?



Wow... Im confused about this??

Well this is the wrong place to post this but you have a decision to make: choose one or none at all but you can't have both.



Wow... Im confused about this??

Better make a decison and quick.. your going to end up losing both of them! tisk tisk



Wow... Im confused about this??

pick one and knock it off



Wow... Im confused about this??

Grow the hell up.



Wow... Im confused about this??

You don't love either of them. You need to grow up and post this on singles and dating. We're far too old to be dealing with "I kissed one girl and she wants to be in the top spot on myspace." Come on...cut us a break here. We're all between the average ages of 28-48, I'd say.



Wow... Im confused about this??

You grow up.



Wow... Im confused about this??

Come clean with both and you'll know what to do at that point.



Wow... Im confused about this??

how typical.......if you have two girlfriends you obviously aint in love with eaither one of them. you need to tell them the truth. at this point you are just being selfish and putting your own wants above two peoples feelings



Wow... Im confused about this??

Stop playing them girls. It's gonna get you in trouble.



Wow... Im confused about this??

you're screwd.



Wow... Im confused about this??

Um, how old are you? You're ranking your girlfriends on MySpace?!



You must be young.



Dump 'em both.



Wow... Im confused about this??

You need to do this ritual that is no longer done by young people. It's called dating. Where you go out with and do fun things together, that you would both enjoy. This ritual is to enable young people to get to know each other, BEFORE they make a choice of WHO they really want to spend their time with. You date them both. And they both know it, and they do the same with other young people. You will all quickly make some surprising decisions!



Wow... Im confused about this??

This is so jr. high to high school drama I guess next there will be a huge scandal posted about this on My Space or Facebook.



Wow... Im confused about this??

Be honest with the two of them. It's either that or you keep cheating on them...and that is not fair to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development